|Size - L X W X H:||6 X 4 X 2.5 inches|
Inside comes the logo “Piaget – Luxe et Precision 1874”. All original and collectible especially if you have a beautiful Piaget watch to put inside.
The story of the company started in 1874 by Georges Piaget when he started to produce pocket-watches in a secluded family farm. Sometime after the turn of the century, his sons switched over to wristwatches. Until 1950’s, both production and renown remained limited. Then things changed quickly with Gerald and Valentin when the company started the production of its own movement to become a manufacture. In 1956, Piaget made its first hand wound caliber, the “9P” movement and then in 1959 the “12P” automatic with a gold mini-rotor, one of the thinnest of its kind. In 1988, the Group Vendome acquired the company with 60% of the shares and in 1993 became the property of the Richemont Group.
- - -
L X W X H = 6 X 4 X 2.5 inches